PRP Treatment In Turkey
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy is a type of treatment that speeds up the healing process of scars and supports quick hair growth in hair transplant. The treatment was first used to cure bone, muscle and joint injuries of athletes such as tennis players. For PRP Treatment, patient’s own blood is used and platelets are removed and injected into the skin. Blood platelets contain enzymes and nutritive growth factors therefore play significant role in tissue repair. When applied to scalp after hair transplant, PRP enhances survival of transplanted hair follicles, lowers the possibility of scarring from the procedure and stimulates the new hair growth.
In Clinic Center, it has been observed that hair loss is relatively less in the treatment area after the operation and the transplanted hair grows more strongly also scars of patients who had PRP support beforehand heal more quickly. One hour is needed in Clinic Center for the application for PRP and the treatment is performed right after your hair transplant procedure so you do not waste any time. International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) reports that PRP treatment in hair transplant is not experimental therefore reliable and has positive effects for its outcomes.
How is PRP Treatment Performed in Clinic Center Turkey?
- Blood is taken from the patient before the hair transplant procedure.
- Then the blood is placed in a centrifuge and kept for 5 minutes.
- The platelets are separated from other blood cells.
- The plasma that is rich in platelets is injected to the scalp skin.
- The whole procedure takes between 30 and 45 minutes.
Advantages of PRP Treatment in Turkey
- As your own blood is used in the treatment, there is no risk of allergic reaction or infection.
- It is a quick way to stimulate healing and minimize the scarring.
- PRP Therapy is a non-surgical treatment.
- PRP Treatment can be performed on the same day when the hair transplantation is done, preventing any waste of time.