Reviewed and Approved by Dentist Ebru Catal Hocaoglu
If you have tooth loss and are looking for answers to your problem, Clinic Center offers you the smile you deserve with all-on-4 dental implants. Our partner implant dentists and their team in Istanbul carry out the all-on-four dental procedures.
For further information on the procedure, contact us.
What is the All On 4 System?
To define what the all on 4 implants are, we need to explain the dental implants. A dental implant is a synthetic tooth with a titanium pin. It is put into your jawbone where you have missing teeth to prevent further damage or achieve better appearances. After placing the implant on your jawbone, your dentist will attach the artificial one on this fake root. A regular implant is vertical; however, with all-on-4 implants, placement can be made with angles between30-45 °. It is suitable for patients who suffer from bone loss since it enables them to enjoy their smile without getting a bone graft and spending additional time or money; compared to the traditional implants.
Another advantage of an all-on-4 procedure is that it enables immediate loading, which is an improvement over traditional implant procedures, which may last six months or more- a reasonably long term to heal completely.
All-on-4 implants can be recommended for patients who experienced tooth loss and bone loss without systemic diseases.
Types of All-on-4 & All-on-6 Implants
Although all on 6 dental implants have the equivalent working principle as all on 4, it differs in line with the patients’ dental condition. Your dentist will determine which all-on system is most suitable for you.
- All-on-4 dental implants work for you if you have a strong jawbone and have most of your teeth.
- All On 6 implants are more suitable for patients with a less healthy and enduring bone structure, requiring added stability.
- All On 8 dental implants are convenient for sufferers with smaller and less enduring jawbones. Stability increases with the number of implants.
All on 4 Dental Treatment Abroad
In contrast to conventional implants, the all-on-4 system is a different method that helps you maintain your dentures with fewer implants.
The implant must be installed at a unique angle in the jawbone for stability. That is why the method requires an acknowledged dental team and operator, which Clinic Center provides you abroad.
Having your All-on-4 treatment with Clinic Center is an affordable option that gives patients a completely fixed arch prosthesis on the operation day and requires no bone grafts.
Its highlights involve:
- Complete restoration of the arch with just four implants
- Two inclined implants with 45º at the posterior segment and two vertical ones at the anterior segment
- Gaining functionality quickly (Fixed Temporary Bridge)
- If the patients match the qualifications for immediate loading
- Experts avoid bone grafting by tilting the posterior implants utilizing the convenient bone.
Clinic Center offers excellent assistance throughout your process.
For more details, contact us.
Best All On 4 Dentists
With the assistance of Clinic Center, our dental team renders the most reliable all on four dental procedures abroad, with outstanding, affordable service.
With years of experience, our dentists prioritize oral well-being, as laying a wholesome foundation for your treatment will get you a bright smile to serve for years.
Best All on 4 Treatment Clinic
Greeting thousands of worldwide patients each year, Clinic Center offers a trouble-free reconstruction with its years of experience in the field. Before arrival, our team organizes each step of your all-on-four dental procedure for your comfort: Before, during, and after your treatment. Also, patients are given all-on-4 aftercare services in the UK following the operation. You will enjoy the following opportunities throughout your procedure:
- Physical consultation in London
- The most high-grade dental supplies
- The USA trained professionals
- Guarantee of an affordable All-On-four procedure
- Exclusive package deals if you bring a friend
- Aftercare services in the UK
For further information on all-on-4 implants, contact us.
All On 4 Results
On the surgery day, the fixed full-arch prosthesis leads to excellent patient satisfaction regarding function, appearance, feeling, speech, also self-confidence.
The provided angle of the implants inhibit bone grafting, and immediate loading lessens the waiting period. Consequently, an all-on-4 system gives immediate results with a shorter healing period in opposition to conventional approaches.
Thanks to its qualified dental team, Clinic Center gives the most natural-looking and long-lasting all on 4 results.
To see before & after photos, check the website gallery.
All On Four Before and After Gallery
Thanks to its experienced dental staff, Clinic Center provides the most natural-looking and long-lasting all on 4 results. To see All-On-4 dental implants before and after photos, you can simply check our website gallery and take a look at the patient reviews we have received on Trustpilot.
How much does all-on-4 cost?
If dental implants are a luxury in your own country, you may wonder how much all on 4 dental implants cost abroad. Although the prices are as high as they get in many places, Clinic Center provides the best destinations for quality service and affordability. Assisted by Clinic Center, our professional dental team offers you the best all-on-4 dental implants with outstanding results.
Clinic Center ensures an affordable all on 4 treatment and high-quality service for patient satisfaction.
For more information on our packages and all-on-four prices, contact us.
All on 4 Treatment All Inclusive Package
As the most reliable dental clinic, we offer all-inclusive deals to render your treatment process convenient and satisfying. As your treatment package covers everything you require, you can appreciate the results provided by skilled dentists. All-inclusive packages come with the guarantee of a fair All On Four cost and consist of:
USA trained professional dentists
You will get your procedure done by experienced partner dentists of Clinic Center. Your well experienced professional dentist will fix your problems victoriously.
Clinic Center will happily help you deal with your mouth-related problems. You will have a successful treatment assisted by Clinic Center.
Special discount if you are coming with your friend
Have another friend also with dental problems? Then you can come together and benefit from special discounts Clinic Center provides you and your loved one. Be better, together.
Free X-ray if required
You will have the opportunity to get a free X-ray before your procedure if needed.
Best price guarantee
All-On-4 and All-On-6 cost a fortune, not with the assistance of Clinic Center. Clinic Center guarantees to offer the most affordable price for you.
If you wish, you can forget all about the transfer problems in your trip. Clinic Center team is here to provide you all transfers for a trouble-free trip for your procedure.
International Personal Host
You never have to worry about any communication problem in our country while you are concerned about your procedure.
Special rate for accommodation
You will get your treatment and also stay in comfortable accommodations with the very special rates.
|Length of Procedure:||1 to 2 hours|
|Recovery Period:||1 – 2 days to feel normal, 6 weeks to 6 months for the integration of the implant and jawbone|
|Diet:||Liquid and cold meals in the first 24 hours following the procedure, then slightly normal|
|Potential Candidate:||Patients with missing teeth and weak bone structure|
|Pain:||No, due to local anesthesia|
|Post dental care:||Avoid biting into hard foods immediately after the procedure and take care of them the same way as your normal teeth|
|Combination of treatments:||Mostly, dental crowns and dentures.|
All-On-4 Dental Implants Patients’ Reviews
Here you can read what our patients’ experiences.
Recovery after the All On 4 Dental Implants Procedure
The aftercare instructions cover what you do regularly for your original teeth; brush, floss, and gargle three times a day. But they need to be used with more caution as they are artificial and not your original teeth.
It would help if you kept your oral hygiene and did not eat anything too hard to avoid damage. Under proper care, your All on 4 dental implants can last for more than ten years.
The patient needs to follow the rules below:
- Don’t spit. Use tissue paper for wiping your mouth, or try swallowing your saliva.
- Avoid drinking with straws.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not touch the operated area.
- Bleeding is normal to an extent. Hold the gauze on the operation area for 30–45 minutes. Contact your Clinic Center coordinator if it doesn’t work.
- Most patients experience swelling following the operation. Keeping an ice pack on the affected cheek should help.
- Begin by eating soft foods like mashed potatoes, soup, cottage cheese, pasta, or scrambled eggs when the local anaesthetic wears off.
- Continue following your diet when ready; yet, do not chew right on the implant sites.
- You may start rinsing the following day of the operation with salty lukewarm water (1 teaspoon of salt into 8 ounces of lukewarm water). Brush your teeth normally, be especially careful doing it around operated areas.
- Don’t touch stitches; they will dissolve and fall off, usually in the first week following surgery.
- Your doctor will prescribe you the necessary medications. Take them as directed. If you have severe nausea, diarrhoea, or difficulty swallowing your pills, contact us immediately.
- Continue your regular activities in line with how you feel.
All on 4 Dental Implants FAQs
Can I get implants only on my upper or lower jaw?
You can have upper or lower implants without difficulties.
What are all-on-four dental implants?
All-on-four is an artificial teeth method supported by four dental implants installed in the jawbone at a unique angle.
What are the benefits?
The most beneficial trait of all-on-4 systems is that it provides you with a new smile. Moreover, it preserves your teeth from possible problems that may occur and decreases the chances of any bone loss over time. They are long-lasting, practical, and of course, nice-looking.
Does smoking affect the healing period?
Unfortunately, it can induce infections, bleeding, or even dental implant failure during your recovery.
How long does it take to get the surgery?
It usually takes 1-2 hours per arch.
Will my teeth look natural?
Absolutely. Your implants won’t be any different from your original teeth. All-They will look, feel and function as your original teeth.
Do all-on-four implants last for long?
With proper care, they can last even a lifetime.