Clinic Center works together with the Medical Travel Shield in order to provide our patients with the best insurance services that will protect their belongings and their well-being during their medical holiday trip in Turkey.
Here are some of the benefits of travelling to Turkey with Clinic Center insured by Medical Travel Shield:
– Medical and additional expenses including repatriation for injury or illness arising from an event not incurred as part of your treatment
– Medical expenses incurred if you have a life threatening complication that occurs during the planned procedure
– Cancellation and curtailment.
– Journey continuation, additional travel and accommodation expenses for missed journeys
– Travel Delay, due to any reason within the certificate,
– Legal liability arising from bodily injury or death to third parties or accidental loss or damage to their property.
– Personal Accident, benefit for bodily injury as a result of an accident.
– Hospital Benefit payable for each 24 hours spent in hospital.
– Loss or damage to accompanied property and/or money.
– Expenses in obtaining a replacement passport, tickets and other travel docs.
– Travel and accommodation expenses over and above the normal recovery period.
– Additional return trip within 12 months of the original treatment if a covered person returns to have medically necessary corrective treatment.
What is NOT insured by Medical Travel Shield?
– Medical and additional expenses relating to the planned medical procedure or treatment except if you have a life-threatening complication that occurs during the planned treatment.
– Time spent as an in-patient in relation to the planned treatment.
– Pre-existing medical conditions
– Trips for any essential treatment/procedure
– Travel to hazardous territories
– Hazardous pursuits
– Pregnancy, childbirth or associated medical complications
– Communicable disease / Pandemics