Before You Leave the UK – for all citizens
* You can click links to order most affordable home kit test options in the market that will be delivered to your address.
- You should complete a passenger locator form with the details of where you will be during quarantine upon your arrival to the UK and the travel test package booking reference number.
- You should fill the entrance form to Turkey within 72 hours before your travel.
FAQs for Traveling to Turkey for Medical Treatments
- Is Turkey in the red country list?
No. Turkey is not in the red country list.
- Do I have to quarantine in the hotel when I arrive to the UK?
No. Since Turkey is not in the banned list.
- How can I fly to Turkey now?
Direct flights started operating as of 22nd April. Now you can take a direct flight and come here without any issue.
- How will I be exempt from the fine after I came back to the UK?
As Clinic Center, we are also providing a letter stating that you are travelling for a medical purpose which will provide you to travel without any problem. None of our patients had this issue before.
- Do I have to quarantine in Turkey?
There is no quarantine when you arrive in Turkey. You can get a direct flight here,get your treatment and return when your recovery period is over.
- Can my companion come with me as well?
Yes. The letter will be provided to the patient’s companion as well.
- Do I have to take a visa for Turkey?
No. As long as you have UK passport, you can travel to Turkey without a visa.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Turkey and Clinic Center Team is working non-stop for your journey to be smooth during this challenging times.
*Above information have been taken from official sites and aim only to inform and guide patients, Clinic Center is not responsible for any sudden updates, please follow the official sources.